Sarah is back with challenges on the Inkurable blog. This month we have a quick one based on a PageMaps sketch. Check it out and upload your project by the end of August.
The pic worked out better than I expected – hubby is out with both the digi cameras so this was taken on my mobile.
Paper is Basic Grey, punch is EK Success, stamp is Hero Arts and the diecut is Spellbinders.
10 comments:
Well done Robyn on being the first to add a card to the Incurable Stampers entry! That was quick work! Not only quick, but a really gorgeous card too! I'm always excited when I receive one of your ATC's in the DRD swaps, as you always produce such lovely work! It's been great to visit your blog and I'll be sure to visit again soon!
Sue
You were quick off the mark!!!
Gorgeous card.
This is beautiful Robyn... love the pink with the splash of color... and the bakers twine...
Jenny x
I'm lovin the die cuts all you girls are using. Thanks for letting me know the name. Gorgeous card Robyn.
Lovely - pink and green looks so nice together and that BG paper is fab too!
What a lovely take on the sketch! Great combo of pps & details too :)
love your take for the challenge, your card is so beautiful
Thanks for the lovely comments ladies, they are really appreciated :)
So pretty and feminine Robyn :) I love the texture and that beautiful pink scalloped border!
Very lovely card Robyn! Thanks for playing along! Don't forget to email me your address so I can send you a little something for being the first one to try out the new system. :)
Post a Comment