I have been waiting to use this dear little girl again and the Inkurable Stampers challenge this month was a good opportunity. The challenge for June was to use spots, dots & circles.
I embossed the front using Sizzix Flourish & Dots embossing folder – it is perfect as a background and needs no further embellishment. This was layered with a darker colour cardstock and mounted onto a tent folded card base. The greeting is new one by Hero Arts and it has been layered over a scalloped die cut (Eyelet Circle by Spellbinders). The dear little girl is a My Favourite Things stamp and I have coloured her with Copics. Her top is paper pieced from some pattered paper. It went so well with the cardstock colours and the pattern was perfect.
1 comment:
Love the embossing folder and the girl image is so cute!
Great card!
Post a Comment